Customer Happiness Consultant
Are you a people person? Do you like problem solving? Do you thrive in a high-paced environment, and love being hands-on with customer service? Do you have experience working within a Customer Service enviroment? If so, it sounds like you could be the perfect candidate to join the operations of UrbanYou! This role is 4-days pw permanent part-time, spanning over a 7 day rotating roster, based in our Crows Nest office.
Who is UrbanYou?
At UrbanYou we’re changing the way Aussies buy home services. We source the best local household service providers and connect them with active consumers via our online platform. Like UBER and Airbnb, UrbanYou is ‘on-demand’. Instead of searching for a cleaner or gardener blindly, your requirements are now matched in real time with a verified professional.
We have recently gained new funding from one of Australia’s leading VCs, we’ve been named as one of the Top 25 Female-Founded Startups to Watch, and we’ve been featured across top publications and on Sunrise, as “the easiest way to manage your home services”. UrbanYou is rapidly expanding by double digits each month across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, and is set to expand nationwide within 12-months. With all this happening, we are now looking for someone to take the reins and manage our weekend operations, while still ensuring we continue to delight our users.
What will you achieve?
You will be responsible for seeing the customer journey from first contact through to feedback and managing any hiccups that occur along the way. Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage customer service issues during daily operations, including inbound phone, email, SMS and Zendesk ticketing. You will resolve issues swiftly with both users and service pros.
- Working with both the onshore and offshore team members.
- Be flexible and act quickly to customer and service providers requests.
- Continuously working on ways to improve the customer experience.
What will help you succeed?
- You are a problem solver. You love being challenged and can figure things out and make everything better as a result.
- You have great attention to detail. You make sure to cross your t’s and dot your i’s and know how to operate without mistakes.
- You are process-oriented. You find it hugely satisfying to build a process and see things falls into place.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills for internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong customer service experience and confidence in decision making.
- Most importantly – a “GET STUFF DONE” attitude!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must have no work restriction, previous customer service experience, have a true passion to help customers and willingness to bring fresh ideas to a growing business. Please send your CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time