Join a leading on-demand marketplace!
Do you want to be part of a fast paced, fun environment where you can showcase your exceptional account management and relationship skills? If so, this role is for you!
UrbanYou is an on-demand platform connecting busy people with trusted, verified home service professionals in Sydney and Melbourne. As regularly featured on the Today Show, Sky News, and The Australian, UrbanYou is VC backed and rapidly expanding as Australia’s market leader.
Our Partnership strategy is key for business growth, and we’re excited to have secured arrangements with leading property specialists using UrbanYou as their preferred supplier for cleaning and gardening services. We also have an exclusive Employee Benefits scheme being rolled out within tier one financial and insurance firms.
As the Partner Manager, you’ll be responsible for three key functions:
- Business Development: Identify and build relationships with prospects, and win them over so that they use UrbanYou as their preferred supplier.
- Account Management: Once onboarded with UrbanYou, use your exceptional account management skills to set expectations, and liaise between the Customer Happiness team and partner during the initial months.
- Relationship Build: The most important aspect of your role is nurturing all partner relationships – anticipating their needs and continuing to enhance their experience with UrbanYou.
To succeed, you’ll need:
- A highly motivated self-starter able to work autonomously
- 3 years+ experience in a business development and/or account management role
- Realestate or Property Management experience a bonus!
- Professional who readily takes ownership of targets and delivers results.
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills, and confident in presenting
- Passion to be part of a fast-paced start-up disrupting the market
This is a full time role (happy to discuss flexibility) based in our Crows Nest office.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and outline why you should you be considered for this role to email@example.com