UrbanYou is Australia’s leading on-demand marketplace connecting busy people with trusted, prescreened household service providers. Like UBER and AirBnb, UrbanYou leads the user journey from discovery to transaction, all via our online platform and mobile application. Instead of searching for a cleaner or gardener blindly, your requirements are matched in real time with a verified professional.
We’ve been featured across top publications and on Sunrise, as “the easiest way to manage your home services”. UrbanYou is rapidly expanding by double digits across Sydney and Melbourne, and is set to triple growth within 12-months. So that’s why we need you, a rockstar growth marketer, to help take us to the next level!
As our Head of Growth, you’re creating and executing UrbanYou’s innovative growth strategies. Utilising data driven insights to build high-conversion campaigns, nurture a funnel and measure acquisition and retention. As part of the executive team, you’ll lead your domain and make decisions, which have a real impact on the business.
- Evaluate, refine and execute a marketing roadmap leveraging product, community, advertising and social media.
- Lead the paid acquisition strategy and manage execution across the sales funnel.
- Build email marketing campaigns using automation, workflow, and landing page tools.
- Optimise our web pages for organic search presence and campaign specific landing pages.
- Work with designers, content creators and product designers to bring your campaign to life.
- Expand brand awareness, and work with management to identify areas to refine our user retention
- Identify new growth opportunities and partnerships
- Experienced marketer with a creative mind and a passion for innovation, design and creativity.
- Demonstrated experience in building and executing high-performing campaigns
- Strong experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEM Rush). Experience with CRMs (bonus!)
- Proven experience with paid acquisition platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook).
- Result-oriented and data-driven.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- A positive, diligence and a ‘never give up’ attitude
Competitive salary, weekly team lunch, discounted home services, and being part of a fun and dynamic team. This is a full-time role based in Sydney.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and outline why you should you be considered for this role to email@example.com