Customer Happiness & Operations Associate (Casual/Weekend)
Are you a people person? Do you like problem solving? Are you looking for a fast-paced work environment, where you can still have a lot of fun? If so, it sounds like you are looking for a job at UrbanYou!
UrbanYou is changing the way Aussies buy home services. We source the best local household service providers and connect them with active consumers via our online platform. Like UBER and Airbnb, UrbanYou is ‘on-demand’. Instead of searching for a cleaner or gardener blindly, your requirements are now matched in real time with a verified professional.
Here at UrbanYou we are moving into the next stage of our rapid growth journey, and looking for an organised, detail-oriented and friendly Customer Happiness Associate to assist with all things related to the happiness of our rapidly expanding customer base.
This role is very flexible! You will need to be available weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday), and ideally at least 1-2 days during the week. On the weekends we are open to considering work-from-home arrangements, and during the week you will be based in our fun and vibrant Crows Nest office.
What will you achieve?
You will be responsible for seeing the customer journey from first contact through to feedback and managing any hiccups that occur along the way. Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Talking to potential and current clients over the phone, via live chat or over email and responding promptly and effectively to enquiries
- Manage inbound bookings and customer complaints
- Continuously working on ways to improve the customer experience
What will help you succeed?
- Most importantly, a ‘Get Stuff Done’ attitude
- Strong customer service experience and confidence in decision making
- Keen eye for detail
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Interest or experience in startups is a bonus
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and outline why you should you be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org